KCSI is uncompromising in our commitment to the safety of our employees and each flight.
- All employees are empowered to use Stop Work Authority
- Aviation Safety Management System is in place and utilized
- Staff includes dedicated Safety Manager, Chief Pilot, and Director of Operations
- Aircraft are maintained far in excess of Part 91 standards and undergo 50 hour, 100 hour and progressive inspections
- All aircraft IFR equipped
- Pilots undergo semi-annual flight proficiency and line checks
- Dual crew and 1500 hour pilots
- Satellite flight following of all our aircraft
- KCSI is audit friendly. We welcome external auditors as an opportunity to improve our operations.